8 février 2009

Sunday morning happiness



Although I'm super tired from the lack of sleep and from being sick as well, I enjoyed making croissants for breakfast.

While the little guys were getting bigger thanks to the yeast, I started a new embroidery project for the soon-to-open shop. Hopefully you'll like it as much as I do.

From the bottom of my (warm and cosy) bed, I wish you a happy Sunday. xo

3 commentaires:

  1. can't wait to buy your nice hair adornment ! (hoping i'll have enough money !)

    je n'avais jamais laissé de mot mais depuis que je t'ai découverte, je suis en admiration devant tes clichés (et en train de saliver devant tes somptueux gateaux et viennoiseries !)
    et espère passer par la patisserie Lac d'ici peu : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this site. Such beautiful photos and great projects. I will check back often.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm so glad you found me as well! Your blog is beautiful! x

    RépondreSupprimer